133 Gorge Road East, Victoria
Providing one and two bedroom apartments as well as furnished studio suites on a month-to-month basis. Located along the Gorge Waterway, minutes from downtown Victoria, there is a bus stop at our door step. The Galloping Goose Trail is a two-minute walk away, and shopping within walking distance. With tenants from all over the world, we offer ideal accommodation for College, University, ESL Students, Trades People, Professionals, Government Employees, or anybody looking for a convenient location.
59 suites in building.
Phone: Local calls, Internet, Heat / Hot Water, Parking Available, 3 Piece Bath, Flat Screen TV, Sofa Bed, Built-in Workstation, Granite countertops. For an additional one-time fee, we provide dishes: pots & pans, cutlery, bedding, towels.
Resident Manager: Randy Larsen 250-884-9533
Floor Plans & Pricing
|1||1||$||October 15, 2017|
|2||1||$||October 15, 2017|
- Selkirk Montessori School (0.33 km)
- School District No 61 (0.36 km)
- Kingswood Primary School, Dingley Village (0.41 km)
- Royal Jubilee Hospital (2.72 km)
- Victoria General Hospital (2.73 km)
- Vector Rehabilitation Services (0.92 km)